'Fen of Stagnant Waters: A Ghost Story' to be FEATURED, Read It All!



I hope everybody had a wicked Halloween on Monday!

This week has been so incredible for good news, and some of them I can't quite share yet. But one of the best news is that my ghost story novella, Fen of Stagnant Waters, is going to be a FEATURED STORY on Wattpad beginning Monday!

Following the first book in the Abyssal Sanctuary series, 'Remnants of the Damned', Fen will be my second featured story by Wattpad! I feel so very thankful to those at HQ who thought my story is worth featuring because I am so grateful to them and their continued support. I also loved uploading new chapters of this story every Monday, Wednesday and Friday during October as a Halloween event, and it made the story more exciting to me as readers were able to read it regularly and know that it would definitely end on a certain date and be able to build up to that huge finale on October 31st.

Be sure to give it a read yourself:


Here is a complete chapter rundown with direct links for further ease:

Title Page Editor's Note
I. Solitary Reaper
II. Sovereign of One Peaceful Hour
III. The Cottager to Her Infant
IV. O Nightingale!
V. A Slumber Did My Spirit Seal
VI. She Dwelt Among the Untrodden Ways
VII. Hymn Before Sunrise
VIII. She Was a Phantom of Delight
IX. Frost at Midnight
X. The Ruined Cottage
XI. A Farewell
XII. The Tables Turned
Editor's Note

This was a fun, small novella to write over the summer, and I am seriously considering a sequel since there are some things that could be branched out, and there's some mythology to explore too. I'll keep you guys updated on what I think, but if I do another one, it would be the only one; I don't see Fen of Stagnant Waters, and Rowena's story in particular, to span more than two books. Two max.

However, there is a small short story that I wrote to accompany this piece, and when you read it after completing Fen, you'll understand why. It's called 'Jack-in-the-Box: A Halloween Story' and it is also complete to read on Wattpad:


So that's all for this update at least! Plenty more updates in the near future to do with the Abyssal Sanctuary series, and I also need to write a follow-up post about NYCWattCon too complete with photos because, guys, it was an incredible experience and I cannot believe it's already been over a month since it happened!

As always, I wish you all well. See you guys at the next update!

Comments