Join Me For a Live Q&A on Twitter With Wattpad!


Aspiring horror writers, join me for a live Q&A on Twitter for Wattpad's Fright Week!

About a week ago, I was approached by some of the team behind mega-awesome website Wattpad (a site that brings readers and authors together, where amazing stories are shared) asking to take part in the site's countdown to Halloween with their spooky Fright Week event!

Of course I said yes!

I feel very honoured and grateful that Wattpad wanted me to be a part of this amazing experience and feature me in their event with a question and answer on Wednesday, October 28th at 1pm EST time (or 6pm UK time). Timezones can be a little tricky so if you want to join in, make sure you know the right time it begins! Follow me on Twitter where I will keep you guys updated!

Take a look at the full schedule:


It's going to be an incredible event so don't miss it! I will also be announcing the start date of the third novel in the Abyssal Sanctuary series - Rise of the Ripper - coming live to Wattpad soon!

Comments