Exciting Announcements!



I know, I keep apologising for being absent, and then I'm absent again. This month will be a little different because I actually have some news to share with you guys, and they're pretty exciting news!



First off, in the next two or three days, I will unveil a brilliant new second edition cover of Remnants of the Damned. Following some reviews and suggestions for some tighter editing, I have went back through the novel and I have cleaned it all up, removing some contradictions and corrected some mistakes that were missed out. The second edition of Remnants of the Damned is going to be sharper and better than ever!

Secondly, some crazier news. There will be a short teaser trailer for the book coming very soon, possibly within this next week, which is going to be so completely random it will have nothing to do with the book, which is exactly what I want to create a little buzz. The trailer will be less than a minute long and feature those hilarious minions from the movie "Despicable Me". There will also be a regular trailer in the next month, but not too much is known about that just yet.

And finally, some movement in the sequel department. I have a tentative release date for Abyssal Sanctuary: Ashes of the Innocent. Currently, it is scheduled for October 6, 2014. There's 10 months to go and things might change, but for now, that is the official date. Planning is well underway and I am very nearly ready to begin penning it. I am beyond excited to start, and with college and work, it is going to be so hard to find time to do everything, but I am going to persevere. I'll share some plot details in the coming months.

Have a great week everybody! If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Comments