Remnants of the Damned on Whizbuzz



Hey everybody. Things are a little quiet right now but expect things to pick right up in the run-up to Halloween. There will be some pretty exciting news soon so stay tuned.



Right now though is a quick update so you know I haven't forgotten about you. I'm a little busy with college right now with assignments due in this week and next, so I'm trying to do my best with those while I maintain updates for my book, as well as extensive planning for the sequel to Remnants of the Damned.

My book is being featured on website Whizbuzz, and it's pretty exciting to be on another website with my book. Check out the page, a huge thank you to Derek Haines for creating the page: http://www.derekhaines.ch/whizbuzz/2013/10/gavin-hetherington-abyssal-sanctuary-remnants-of-the-damned/

Remember there will be some pretty exciting news soon so keep checking the blog for updates. Have a great day everyone!

Comments