Hi. This is my Blog!

Hey everyone.

So, this is my blog for "Abyssal Sanctuary". I know nobody will be reading this as I post it, but I wanted to create this website for my novel series before I get it published. The first novel is about 70% complete. Only a few more chapters left to write but the basis is all there.



I am hoping to get the first novel published in October on the Amazon Kindle Store. It would be the perfect time for it considering the novel's subject matter and genre. It is a novel with a huge blend of various genres, but at its foundation, it's an urban fantasy drama about five employees of a cafe who live in a town where bad things happen. It has elements of the supernatural that is slowly introduced.

Considering I have been planning, writing, editing, re-writing, re-re-writing, and re-re-re-writing since February 3, 2008 (when I first had the idea), I have been so proud of what I have accomplished. I don't mean it to sound big-headed or anything, I've been through a lot in the past five years of writing this novel that I am just so grateful to be in the position I am today. I couldn't be more proud of what I have accomplished thus far.

I really hope you all enjoy the first novel in the Abyssal Sanctuary series. The first book, Remnants of the Damned, should be available sometime October 2013 through the Amazon Kindle store. So if you have a Kindle device, it would mean the world to me if you bought the book. Oh, and it will be up for FREE. I don't expect you guys to pay money for a book from somebody you don't even know about.

I will keep this blog updated. Hopefully I will have a release date for the book soon so when I know, I'll post. Thanks for reading my blog and I really hope you enjoy the novel.

Comments